Friday, August 1, 2014

Vaginal Knitting and Two Penises

(Links contain NSFW pictures)

Vaginal Knitting
No. I couldn't resist sharing. Would you wear something like this? Is it a scarf or a hat or a blanket? Does the performance speak to you on another level?

A man with two dicks
Quote: Diphallia, or one mammal having two penises, is a recognized medical condition that occurs in 1 in 5.5 million births.  That translates to about 600 or 700 guys on planet earth sporting a pair, of which about 100 have been reported in the medical literature.

An art form is something that is created, so vaginal knitting would apply - as would any other kind of knitting. But having a double phallus is something that only a few can be cursed with - because you might try to do the same with two that you do with one, but it doesn't seem like it would work out the same. 

Do you wonder if I feel a story coming on? Not yet. But these pictures exist in my head and I hate to be the only one. I'm working on a new story, and I can say neither of these two concepts will appear in it.


No comments: